Friday, August 29, 2008

Pantyhose on Tokyo Train part 1

“This is outrageous,” I cried out in disbelief, “you can’t possibly be suggesting I should go along with this!”


“Well,” said Bret, “it’s the only way to settle your debt with these guys.”


I kept shaking my head ignorantly, unwilling to accept the reality and the fact that my best friend is suggesting this to me. In a way it’s kind of my fault; come to think about it after I’ve moved to Tokyo I’ve done nothing but getting into debt; there are so many new things to buy, so much new stuff and places for me to explore, and for a very attractive European girl like myself I deserve the best.


During the past six months I’ve gone through four boyfriends. The last one was a very wealthy one, a typical image of a young successful Japanese salary man. He worked for a wall-street firm located in the heart of Tokyo’s most respected business district. Getting a six-figure salary in his late twenties allowed him many luxuries in life. He showered me with presents from the cutest outfits to the latest high tech gadgets. Unfortunately the good times lasted only a month. It didn’t take him long to realize the logical thing to do was to marry a career woman and further boost his corporate status. His fling with some exotic European girl such as myself was purely for pleasure. Anyways, to get to the matter at hand I have to either accept this proposal or find some other ways to meet my debt.


Having a wealthy boyfriend, ex-boyfriend I should add, I was able to live in his beautiful condo for free, and because he paid for literally everything I never bothered to find a job. Soon after the break up I realized how fast my savings dwindled down to a negative figure and that was not the first mistake I made. The biggest regret came from my stupid decision to borrow some fast money from what the locals call them-loan sharks. They were able to provide cash without any collaterals or credit check. It seemed too good to be true, but the catch was the high interest associated with the loans.


“Wake up, Alicia wake up and smell reality,” urged Bret, “This money loan business is run by organized crimes here in Japan; they are not just some street gangs; this is huge business, and if they demand you to do this, you had better accept their offers.”


“But this…” I stuttered, “I might as well whore myself out for all you are suggesting; and I have to wear some office lady costume with pantyhose; this is unbelievable.”


Bret stared at me blandly, “okay, what other alternatives do you have?”


He shook his head and said, “come on, it’s not that bad. Let’s go over this again; they are going to dress you up in some kinky outfit and grope you on the train; so what? big deal, the train here is so packed, no one would notice anything.” He shrugged his shoulders and continued, “Think about it, you can stand at the corner and let him have his ways with you; no one would see or notice; he’s probably going to be really settle about it too.”


“And they will clear up all my debt of eleven thousand dollars,” I asked incredulously, “you are sure they don’t have some sick plans to gang rape me or something?”


“On a train?” Bret shot back, “Filled with ordinary people? Come on, they are willing to square up the debt in exchange for this favour from you. You are lucky you are hot. Other wise I don’t think any other girl can get away with it this easily, probably just some old guy with a fantasy to grope a pantyhose girl in public or something.”


I pursed my lips, “all right tell me more about this then; I don’t think I really have a choice any more…”


“Okay,” said Bret approvingly, “Here’s the details they requested; you have to dress up in OL—office lady

uniform with skin-colored pantyhose. They will actually provide the clothing for you ahead of time. You are to board the Shookasen line at South Terminal at exactly 9:45am”


“Which one?” I asked, “The Shookasen has like ten compartments, which one should I get on?”


“I guess they will specify that later,” said Bret impatiently, “Anyways, you are to stand there quietly until someone approaches you. He will start touching you from behind. At this point you cannot make any noise; just act normal. And when he’s done, you are off the hook.”


So just like that I found myself standing at the corner of the train, facing the wall. Bret was right; it was super packed. Shoulder-against-shoulder I had a hard time wading through the crowds to arrive at the corner. The train was moving along slowly making a quiet humming noise.


Everyone else seemed to be engrossed in their morning newspapers—they were all business people. I was glad I didn’t stand out; well except for my European looks, I was wearing a very basic OL uniform just like some of the other ladies on the train. The skirt wasn’t as short as I expected; it actually reached just an inch above my knees when standing. The pumps were perfectly normal too, nothing too crazy like some 4inch fuck-me-heels. But the pantyhose, oh the pantyhose was one of a kind. I’ve had this brand before but not of this type. It was a pair of beige colored seamless pantyhose from wolford. It was very sensual. The panty they have chosen for me was more like a thong though, just barely enough to cover anything. I’d have to say whomever was coming for me has good taste in nylon wear.


So just standing their like any other ordinary business woman on her way to work, I hugged my purse a little closer to me, reassuring that this was not all a wild dream.

No comments: