Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pantyhose Nurse Part1

This was my second week visiting this patient. I should mention that our little “sessions” have far exceeded the prior agreement, and have just recently been escaladed into new highs. I must also admit I had definitely enjoyed some of the sessions, if not all of those adrenalin-filled night shifts. Today was supposed to be another routine for us, but only this time, I have to face the reality that I am starting to look forward to it.

He greeted me with a casual grin that warned me of what devious plans could be lurking in his mind. It was the same as before. I get changed into the “new” uniform while he anticipates with the blinds closed. Only this time, he specified not to wear any panties beneath the sheer to waist white pantyhose. I followed his instructions, closed the blinds, leaving him still slouching in his bed. The night shifts at this privately held hospital consists of only one nurse on staff, namely me. So this leaves lots of privacy for us to conduct many things… if not for that accident happened last week I would not have found myself in this situation, meeting up to his demand every session and only to find myself plunging deeper into his wicked schemes of nylon fantasy.

I strolled quietly to the corner of the room, away from the dimmed light and found myself standing before the mirror and the stand where he had already prepared for my “flavour of the day” uniform for tonight. Come to think about it, costume would be the better noun for his pantyhose themed fantasies.

I felt my heart pace faster as I slipped down my nurse uniform and stood alone in the room. I could see his silhouette behind the curtain blinds, intently watching me; I could even make out his grins. Unhooking my bras with one arm, my left hand caressed over my nylon covered thighs. Bending forward I continued to explore the nylon ecstasy touching my skin, my other hand let the bra freefall to the floor.

I am now fully naked except for the encasement of the pantyhose. So silky smooth, the sensation of nylon; it seems like the sheer finesse of pantyhose was tinkling a million parts of my body…Just to be wearing it makes me feel so enriched. The cool draft that sifted through the windows aroused me even more. It was suddenly so awfully quiet. My breathing was getting heavy.

As if guided by an invisible force, I started to gradually scroll down my hose from the waist to the knees and finally leaving the nylon dangling around my ankles. Next is to un-strap my heels; carefully stepping out of them without running the nylons. I paused for another moment, staring at myself in the mirror. The pair of 3inch heels has been kicked aside while I stood there with the pantyhose around my ankles and the matching white lacy panties hugging me tightly between the legs. It was turning me on just to look at myself.

I rubbed my pussy ever so lightly through the panties and quickly stopped myself. Once again, my heart accelerates as I recall the sensation of him rubbing me through the pantyhose last week. Of course, I was wearing panties underneath, so he had to shove it aside with one hand while has other hand worked wonders to my tenderly lips of female beauty. He didn’t ask me to remove the hose; he actually enjoyed teasing me with it. We both felt the friction between the nylon and my pussy was exhilarating; I remembered every inch of detail as his hand first crawled into my pantyhose. He had to crook his fingers to keep holding the panties away from my pussy, while his right hand teased me from the outside. Rubbing his palm with an upward motion he pressed the pantyhose against my moist pussy, and slowly he built up a patch of wet spot between the seams of the control-top. I wore the same type of pantyhose every session--white, sheer-to-waist with no cotton gusset.

No comments: